Pm Kisan.Gov.In Status
Pm Kisan.Gov.In Status: Beneficiary Status for PM Kisan: The Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare introduced the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, also known as PM Kisan, as a central government programme. All small landowners and marginal farmers are eligible.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the programme on February 24th, 2019. This article will educate you of PM Kisan’s beneficiary status and other crucial details.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
Following the instructions in this post, you can determine the beneficiary status of your PM Kisan application. You need a registered cellphone number or Registration Number to check the PM Kisan beneficiary status.
- Go to pm kisan official website gov.in
- Then you see the FARMERS CORNERoption, select “beneficiary status” and click on this.
- After clicking on beneficiary status, visit a new page and fill in your registered mobile numberor Registration Number.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on the Get Data
- Now Your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status is
|PM Kisan Scheme Details|
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Scheme or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Official Website of PM Kisan Scheme||pmkisan.gov.in|
|Eligible Communities||Marginal Farmers|
|Total Eligible Farmers||11 Crore|
|Objective||To support and help farmers|
|Installment Amount||INR 2000/-|
|Annual Assistance||INR 6000/-|
|Total Installments Yearly||3|
Eligibility Criteria For PM Kisan Scheme?
Small farmers are in plentiful supply in our nation. The government has established the PM Kisan Scheme with them in mind to offer assistance and support. One must, however, qualify for this programme. Do you wish to ascertain your eligibility? Just take a look at the requirements listed below.
- The beneficiary must be a citizen of India as the scheme is under the Central government.
- In your Bhulekh Database of the Government, ensure you’ve provided the land owner’s name.
- For this scheme, you must have a Jan Dhan bank account.
- To get information about the land size, you must also have Khasra-Khatauni documents.
- Your land cultivation must be only 2 hectares of land.
- You must also have all the necessary documents such as an identity card, Aadhaar card, E-shram card, etc.
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
Farmers registered online can access the beneficiary list at CSC centres or the agriculture office. Every fourth month of the year, the beneficiary list for the PM Kisan Yojana is released.
Are you aware that the PM Kisan Status Check feature is available on the official PM KISAN GOV IN website? The recipients’ phone numbers and Aadhaar numbers are all that are needed to check the PM Kisan status, though. Additionally, the steps that must be taken are as follows:
The first thing you need to do is go to the official website of PM Kisan.
Scroll to the corner and click on the farmer’s option.
Here you’ll find a beneficiary status option.
From here a new tab will open. From here you can check the PM Kisan beneficiary status. All you need to do is provide the necessary information like Mobile Number or Registration Number and enter below the captcha code etc. And then click on the Get Data option.
When checking PM Kisan beneficiary status through Aadhar, you’ll get an OTP. By using the OTP you’ll get the data and now you can check your name and the status.
PM Kisan KYC Update
PM Kisan status KYC is crucial when discussing PM Kisan. This is so that a farmer who has not finished the eKYC will not get an installment in their bank account. Here are the actions to take in order to verify the PM Kisan beneficiary status by Aadhar number:
The first step is to log in to the official website of PM Kisan Gov In.
Then select the farmer’s option.
Now you’ll get the e-KYC option. Click the button.
Scroll to the provided field, enter the Aadhaar number, and click on search to get PM Kisan beneficiary status Aadhar information.
Now you’ve to provide all the necessary details to fill out the application form.
Now you’ll receive KYC approval via text on your mobile number. Make sure you provide a genuine PM Kisan beneficiary status mobile number.
If you’ve already linked your KYC, keep it updated using both online and offline methods.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
To check the PM Kisan beneficiary list here are the steps you need to follow:
- As the beneficiaries have opened pmkisan.gov.in, you can now visit their official website from a mobile or your device.
- Once you’ve visited their website, go to the home screen and click on the Pm Kisan Beneficiary List button.
- Now you’ve to select your state, district, sub-district, block, village, and other necessary details.
- You’ll see the beneficiary list according to your area on the screen.
- Now you can check the name and whether you’re eligible.
- You can check the PM Kisan beneficiary status following this way.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status?
To check pm kisan beneficiary status go to the official webpage pmkisan.gov.in then click on beneficiary status then Enter your Mobile Number or Registration number and click on the Get Data option.
If farmers have not received the payment, it may be because they haven’t updated their electronic know your customer (eKYC) information. This scheme has made e-KYC mandatory according to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana (pmkisan.gov.in).
Every landholding farmer’s family receives 6000 rupees annually as a financial reward under the PM-KISAN Yojana scheme. Every four months, three equal installments of 2000 rupees are due.
Leave a Reply