smurrlewd: Cordarrelle Patterson has been one of the only bright spots for the Chicago Bears over the past lackluster 8-8 seasons. Now the two-time All-Pro returner finds a new home for the 2021 season.
Patterson has visited the Atlanta Falcons and is expected to sign with the team, according to NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo. https://mobile.twitter.com/smurrlewd/status/1357779557059821570 He follows in the similar footsteps of former Bears kick returner Devin Hester, who after eight seasons in Chicago signed with the Falcons in free agency.
It looked like Patterson wanted to return to the Bears. But given the salary cap woes that general manager Ryan Pace got himself into, there was no way Chicago could afford to pay Patterson around the $5 million they got last season.
As you can imagine, Bears fans weren’t happy with the news of Patterson’s official departure from Chicago. https://mobile.twitter.com/smurrlewd/status/1357779557059821570 It’s another brutal blow in an offseason that has dealt blow after blow to a franchise that had a bright future just three years ago.
- Twitter Moment
- Twitter Profile
Cite a live stream (e.g. Twitter Live) that is not archived by its hosting platform and cannot be retrieved by any other means (i.e. recorded and uploaded via another site accommodation) as a personal communication.
- Present the name of the individual or group author in the same way as you would for any other reference.
- Then enter the Twitter handle (starting with the @ sign) in square brackets, followed by a period. In the case of a group identified by an abbreviation (as in the CDC example), use the name of the group as indicated in the work, to facilitate the search. Indicate the exact date of publication.
- Provide the first 20 words of the tweet as the title, in italics. Count a URL, hashtag or emoji as one word each and include them in the reference if they are in the first 20 words.
- Do not italicize emojis. If the tweet includes an image, video, poll, or thumbnail with a link, indicate it in parentheses after the title: [Attachment], [Video Attachment], [Thumbnail with Link Attachment]. Include the description “[Tweet]” in square brackets after the title.
- Credit Twitter as the site name in the source element, then provide the tweet URL. The format used for Twitter is also used for Instagram and TikTok.
- A Twitter moment is an organized collection of Twitter stories.
- The moment is subject to change (users can add or remove tweets from the moment), although the data displayed for the moment page remains static, so the retrieved date is still needed in the reference.
- Twitter profiles start in the “Tweets” tab by default. If you want to quote any of the other tabs (e.g. “Tweets & Replies”, “Media”, “Likes”), use that tab’s name instead of “Tweets” in the title element of the reference.
- Enclose the “[Twitter Profile]” annotation in square brackets.
- Please provide a retrieval date, as content is designed to change over time and is not archived.
- Specify the page URL.
Related Terms to https://mobile.twitter.com/smurrlewd/status/1357779557059821570
- thijs wijn https twitter com smurrlewd status 1357779557059821570 the link for the non censored 😏
- https twitter com reasonsrr status 1343402518903197696 s
- https mobile twitter com reasonsrr status 1343402518903197696
- swaggy hu tao https mobile twitter com smurrlewd status 1357779557059821570
- mr h3dgehog https twitter com smurrlewd status 1357779557059821570
- girls_love_my_swag420 https twitter com smurrlewd status 1357779557059821570 ‘s 21
- https twitter com chixken_lil status 127385114428078
- https twitter com iiichange status 1267932931307319296 s
Leave a Reply